Monday, November 7, 2011

Update on Desktop Down

     As previously posted, my desktop was having problems and I called on the help of my cousin (and his wife). Cousin G said I can do a 'system restore' on my desktop, to a week prior to when I noticed my desktop was acting up. And viola! The family desktop is up and running!!!! Woooohoooo!!

     Again thanking my cousin and his wife (who was relaying messages and just being super cool) for saving my family some money and having me learn something new in the IT world. hahaha! As my sis said to me, it's like I have my own personal IT in my cousin. We plan on using this desktop (a 9 yr old Dell) till it dies. Someday we will be upgrading to another laptop as they're easier to lug around, but in the meantime our beloved desktop is serving our family well.

No comments:

Post a Comment