Friday, December 16, 2011

More Christmas Gift Ideas

     In a previous post I've mentioned how I started putting together Christmas gift ideas in August. I felt if I started looking out for sales many months before the holiday, buy a few things here and there every pay...its not a tough as trying to buy everything for everyone the entire month of November and December. I prefer to give presents I don't mind receiving myself  :)

     The pictures below is not all I got since August, just an example of what I have and what I did with them. I found out that when you buy stuff from Bath and Body Works (BBW), you can ask for their clear plastic bags, tags and ribbon...its free!! So every time I shopped at BBW, I asked for a few bags, tags and ribbon. Perfect for last minute gifts. 

     Oh, the ribbons used below are my own...I wanted them used up. These are going to be Teacher presents!!!


 from left to right: be Enchanted body lotion (2oz), Cranberry Woods (1wick) candle,
and a Mrs. Clause Apple Pie scented hand sanitizer (1 oz) 

 The things in this picture is same as the first one except the candle is Cranberry Pear Bellini (smells YUMMY)
and lastly the candle on the left is Apple Crumble (1wick, smells YUMMY), with a Vanilla Cookie scented hand sanitizer (1oz, smells like real cookies!) and the body lotion is Charmed Life (2oz, discontinued)


Disclaimer: I am not affiliated in any way with Bath and Body Works, nor am I compensated for this. I love their products and all opinions made are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gifts for teachers! The candles are from BBW also? Cool! And I like the overall presentation of the gifts ;-)

    ReplyDelete