Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What We Gave Our Families For Christmas

 For Christmas 2011 I've decided for the grown ups we are giving presents 'per couple' instead of individually. The first picture below is part of my stash, stuff I've accumulated earlier in the year. 3 wick candles, foaming hand soaps, body lotions, hand sanitizers and mini candles all in different scents. I make sure I only buy the things I like, that way even if I don't give them away, they will definitely be used -- by me!




This picture is the 'after', after the items have been wrapped in clear bags and tied with red ribbons. The bags and ribbons I got for free at Bath and Body Works (or BBW). Every time they had a sale, I made a purchase (with coupon of course) and I asked for a few bags and ribbons. BBW products make great presents all year 'round!


 Here is a close up of one of the gifts. Inside is a 3 wick candle, foaming hand soap, body lotion, lip gloss. I tied a pocket back hand sanitizer with a silver tie (can't tell from the picture) that I already had, along with the gift tag. And over that I tied the red ribbon, makes for a pretty presentation, don't you think?


1 comment:

  1. you have huge collections on BBW. they should pay you for that, haha :))
    I like your style of planning ahead of time. I hope I have this kind of attitude, hehe.

    ReplyDelete