Friday, December 2, 2011

Home for the Holidays

     We are heading home for the holidays....YAY! Where is 'home' you may ask..New York! I am soooo excited to fly back east. I met hubby in New York, our two older children were born there and my immediate family still lives in the east coast of the United States. We've relocated to the west when Ted was offered a position here. I hope and pray this is temporary...as I really miss the east. It's in my blood :)

     I've done some Christmas shopping for family and friends here in Los Angeles and hoping to be done wrapping everything a week before we leave. We have two weeks before we leave for the holiday and it seems whenever we are going somewhere, the last week is always so hectic. I am also loading up a few goodies to give to my own family and friend in New York. It will be so cool to spend time with my parents, siblings and friends. I am thrilled to have my children and my sisters children together this holiday season. All the kids are older now and they're always doing something or saying something funny.

     I am beyond giddy with excitement! I love the cold weather, I love the snow, even if little old me has to shovel it. I love, love, LOVE being home for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment